2.01.2012

Spool 72 - Affordable Online Clothing Company

I confess.  I am addicted to Pinterest.  I love pinning dresses and accessories... and wishing with every pin, they could all just magically appear in my closet.  One night in my pinning frenzy, I found a dress I had to have.  I clicked on the original link and it brought me to an online clothing boutique called Spool72.  I loved everything.  And even better, I could afford everything!  Here are a few of my favorites, brought to you by a team of a mother and her two daughters from Washington State.  Great work, ladies! My picks are all UNDER $50!  Score! Images courtesy of Spool72. Follow this link to shop: Spool72
From top: Azure Peak Dress, January Lace Blouse, Sister Moon Dress



1 comment:

  1. Now days fashionable clothes are very expensive. Everyone can't afford to buy fashionable clothes. So they always in search of places, from they can buy affordable and best designer outfits.

    -------------------------------------
    Plus size leisure wear

    ReplyDelete