2.08.2012

Doo. Ri for Impulse Only at Macy's - Feb 15th

With Jason Wu for Targ and David Beckham for H&M practically sold out everywhere, it's time to turn our attention to the next great designer collab - Doo.Ri for Macy's, hitting stores February 15th.  With most pieces around $79, I'll definitely grab my coupon pouch and head to the nearest store to get my hands on another great collaboration!  Like other collabs at Macy's (think Rachel Roy and Matthew Williamson), I am sure to be impressed with the quality of this line!  And stay tuned... Alberta Ferretti for Impulse will hit Macy's stores April 17th with a line inspired by the Amalfi Coast, my FAVORITE place in the world!  Here are my top Doo.Ri for Impulse picks (um, can you tell I love dresses?!)  Watercolor Dress, Belted Maxi Dress, Belted Red Dress.  Check out the full lookbook on HuffPost HERE

This dress with chunky gold accessories and gold heels.

Throw a black leather jacket over this for an edgier look or keep it soft and feminine with a pair of metallic sandals.
 I'd wear this Up The Amp MAC lipstick with a fire-engine red dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment