2.25.2012

The Perfect Designer Cover-Ups up to 65% Off for your Upcoming Getaway



One week 'til my big trip and I'm still scouring the 'net for good deals on cover-ups.  It's Spring Break time and I'm prepared to help you look good on your next planned vacation too!  Do I need new cover-ups?  No, I have plenty, but I can't help but shop for them.  All you need is a beautifully beaded kaftan or cover-up and a pair of over-sized sunglasses after the beach to take you from drowned rat hot mess to ultra-glam beach hottie. Help yourself to one (or a few) of these before your next vacation and heads will definitely be turning your way!  As usual, my picks are all on sale, 50% off or more!  Photos courtesy of The Outnet.

Tibi Silk Kaftan 60% Off


Diane von Furstenberg Romper 50% Off


Mara Hoffman Jersey Dress Cover Up 60% Off



Melissa Odabash Kaftan 65% Off



No comments:

Post a Comment