2.26.2012

It's Oscar Night: 5 Beauty Items Every Woman Should Own

In honor of the Oscar's, I'm doing something a little different: A list of 5 beauty products every woman should own. As the stars prepare for the red carpet, you can prepare for fresh skin and a renewed face!  I'm certainly no expert in the beauty department, but I've had my fair share of trial and error when it comes to makeup and products.  More often than not, I either get sick of a product and throw it away or decide after a few weeks of use that I really don't like it... and throw it away.  Here are my 5 go-to items that have withstood the test of time.  As you know, I almost never pay retail, but these products are worth the money.  Trust me!

Used twice daily, Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Youth Regenerating Cream hydrates and smooths skin for a fresh, smooth, youthful face. 
Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Youth Regenerating Cream

My personal favorite, Vanilla & Anise.  Meant to be combined to create your own scent, but incredibly delicious on its own too.
Jo Malone Women's Fragrance

How did I ever live without this?  Adds the perfect glow to cheeks and can be used on the lids too.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Rose 
Nothing like your entire bod feeling as soft as a baby's rear.  It moisturizes, smells delicious and doesn't feel oily.  If it's good for babies, it's good for me!
Johnsons Original Baby Lotion

The best eyeshadow palette ever!  Urban Decay has since come out with Naked2, but I like the original better.  Perfect for day and night, these 12 shadows are all you need.  And the primer potion is a great bonus too!  This primer keeps your shadow perfectly applied all day and night.
Urban Decay Naked Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment