4.06.2012

I Got Love For The Webster For Target

If you haven't heard, Target is launching "The Shops", which will be mini shops of limited edition items from boutiques around the country.  The first set of shops, coming to stores and Target.com on May 6, include The Candy Store in San Francisco, beauty chain Cos Bar, Boston's Polka Dog Bakery, Privet House in Connecticut, and The Webster in Miami Beach.  Since I love clothing and accessories so much, I was obviously excited for high-end Miami retailer to hit the racks of my local Target!  You can view the full look book here and see what I'll be picking up for myself below!  Images courtesy of Refinery29.
Shoes $24.99-$29.99

Totes $29.99-$39.99

Earrings $14.99

Necklace $34.99

Earrings $14.99


Dress $44.99

No comments:

Post a Comment