3.21.2012

H&M: Budget Friendly Girly New Items

LOVING H&M right now! I walked in yesterday to get myself a pair of those floral pants I blogged about, but to my dismay, they were sold out (boo-hoo)!!  I did get an adorable stretchy high-waisted pencil skirt in the same print for just $17.95 (they had blouses and cotton tops in the same print too).  I had to keep myself in check as I wandered the store and wanted ev-er-y-thing.  You must go browse the newest duds at H&M.  Your jaw will drop at the low prices and it's all so completely girly! Everything here is under 20 bucks!  Photos courtesy of HM.com.

Satin Dress $19.95


Straw Clutch $12.95, Comes in 3 Great Prints
Conscious Collection Skirt $9.95
Chiffon Tunic $14.95
Floral Crepe Scarf $12.95
Brown Melange Sunglasses $7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment